Artesa Estate Vineyards & Winery in Napa, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameArtesa Estate Vineyards & Winery
Artesa is Napa's newest, most exciting winery. Our architecturally-acclaimed facility opened as Codorniu Napa in 1991, dedicated solely to mthode champenoise sparkling wine production. But in 1997, with the arrival of a world-class winemaker and a $10 mil
- Artesa Estate Vineyards & Winery has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Artesa Estate Vineyards & Winery was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Peninsula Capital Partners LLC
Kona Equity can help connect Artesa Estate Vineyards & Winery to Peninsula Capital Partners LLC to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 7772 similar Hospitality companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Artesa Estate Vineyards & Winery
Food & Beverages; Wineries & Breweries; Food, Beverages & Tobacco; Manufacturing