ARGYLE MATERIALS in Uxbridge, Ontario
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Argyle sells high quality, low cost Stratasys compatible 3d printer materials for fused deposition modeling (FDM) machines.
- ARGYLE MATERIALS has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since ARGYLE MATERIALS was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Main Street Capital Corp.
Kona Equity can help connect ARGYLE MATERIALS to Main Street Capital Corp. to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 39021 similar Manufacturer companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now