Founded in 2011
AquaTOWN pool service provides full service swimming pool services and repair in Fountain Hills, Arizona, FireRock, Eagle Mountain, Scottsdale
- AQUATOWN has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since AQUATOWN was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
AQUATOWN's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Crescendo Capital Partners
Kona Equity can help connect AQUATOWN to Crescendo Capital Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 516 similar Swimming Pool Repair Service companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.