Founded in 2008
AppsBuilder is an Italian self-service app creator that allows users with no coding skills to build native applications and HTML5 web apps in the cloud, deliver them to seven different operating systems and distribute them on the major application stores.
- AppMakr has a strong market share in their industry
- Since AppMakr was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
- Employees are more likely to churn compared to the industry average
AppMakr's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Design and Front End Site Managmentdfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor