Apos Western Wear
Founded in 2013
Apos Western Wear sells: Western wear Boutique boots, clothes, pants, jewelery, wallets, shoes, belts, hat, cap, toys, sweaters and more
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Since Apos Western Wear was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Apos Western Wear has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Apos Western Wear's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Apos Western Wear
- Industry: Western Apparel Store
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 2 Founded in 2013