Apixio, Inc. in San Mateo, California
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Apixio was founded in 2009 with the vision of uncovering and making accessible clinical knowledge from digitized medical records for optimal healthcare decision making. In 2012, Apixio applied its cognitive computing platform to tackle risk adjustme...
- Apixio, Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Apixio, Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
The Riverside Company
Kona Equity can help connect Apixio, Inc. to The Riverside Company to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 37115 similar Software Company companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Business Services General; Business Services; Software Development & Design; Software