Founded in 1986
Amsterdam Beer is an award-winning Toronto craft brewery, with restaurants and retail stores in Leaside and in the Harbourfront community.
- Amsterdam Brewing has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Since Amsterdam Brewing was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Amsterdam Brewing's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Finance & Administrationjemail@example.com
Vice President, Salesbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant General Managereemail@example.com
Assistant General Managerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Managersemail@example.com
Junior Sales Representativepfirstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Sales Business Analystjemail@example.com
Front Of House Staffjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Human Resourcesmemail@example.com
Owner and Operatorjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Direct Operations Associatekemail@example.com
Manager, Inside Sales & Analyticsbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Retail Sales & Sales Operationsdemail@example.com
Vice President, Financenfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Operationsiemail@example.com
Gta Territory Manager (West)firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager and Bartendermemail@example.com
Manager, Sales & Eventsjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Amsterdam Brewing
- Category: Food beverages
- Industry: Brewery
- SIC: 2084; 208
- NAICS: 31; 312
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Brewery in Toronto Mid-size Brewery in Toronto Food & Beverages in Toronto Small Food & Beverages in Toronto Mid-size Food & Beverages in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Food & Beverages in Ontario Small Food & Beverages in Ontario Mid-size Food & Beverages in Ontario Small Brewery in Ontario Mid-size Brewery in Ontario
By Category Food & Beverages Small Food & Beverages Mid-size Food & Beverages
By Industry Brewery Small Brewery Mid-size Brewery Food & Beverages and Brewery
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1986 SIC: 2084 SIC: 208 NAICS: 31 NAICS: 312 #Wineries & Breweries #Food, Beverages & Tobacco #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Amsterdam Brewing's headquarters are located at 45 Esandar Dr Toronto, Ontario M4G 4C5.
Amsterdam Brewing's official website is amsterdambeer.com
Amsterdam Brewing's annual revenue is $5.1 M.
Amsterdam Brewing's SIC: 2084; 208
Amsterdam Brewing's NAICS: 31; 312.
Amsterdam Brewing has 24 employees
Amsterdam Brewing is in the industry of Food beverages.