Alvogen, Inc. in Pinebrook, New Jersey
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Pinebrook, New Jersey
Alvogen, Inc. is a multinational, privately owned pharmaceuticals company focused on developing, manufacturing and distributing generic, brand, over-the-counter brands (OTC) and biosimilar products. With more than 200 pharmaceutical projects in development and registration, the groups product portfolio consists of a broad range of leading molecules for the treatment of conditions in the fields of oncology, cardiology, respiratory, neurology, and gastroenterology. Alvogen has commercial operations in over 30 countries across North America, Central and Eastern Europe, and the Asia Pacific.
- Alvogen, Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Alvogen, Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Harren Equity Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Alvogen, Inc. to Harren Equity Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 3557 similar Pharmaceuticals companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Drug Manufacturing & Research; Pharmaceuticals; Healthcare