Founded in 2013
Altizon brings IoT and operational intelligence together to power the digital transformation journey of enterprises. Altizons Datonis Industrial IoT Product Suite is synonymous with improved OEE and process quality, and reduced energy consumption.
- Altizon Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Altizon Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Altizon Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect Altizon Inc to Crosslink Capital and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.