Alien Apparatus Company , Inc.
Founded in 2008
Show control system for solo performers and practicing musicians including background audio, lights, and lyric displays with foot pedal operation
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Alien Apparatus Company , Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Alien Apparatus Company , Inc. has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Alien Apparatus Company , Inc.'s annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.