Founded in 2004
For effective, accurate, and perfectly profiled sales and recruiting leads, turn to AJF CONSULTANTS. Since 2003 we have been providing quality information to Insurance Agents and Managers.
- AJF Consultants has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since AJF Consultants was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
AJF Consultants's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
National Sales Manager, Specializing In Recruiting & Sales Leadstfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Directorcemail@example.com
Senior Art Directorsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Managerkemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 73; 731
- NAICS: 5418; 541