Founded in 2000
Services for Mobile Operators & AdvertisersADVERTISING SOLUTIONSairG Media NetworkAd Mediation & Ad Serving EngineStandard Display Banners & MRECRich media Ad UnitsNative Ad FormatsAnalytics
- airG has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since airG was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
airG's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Sales & Marketingbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Database Administratoraemail@example.com
Vice President, Financemfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Human Resourceslemail@example.com
Vice President, Product Developmenttfirstname.lastname@example.org
National Sales Directorjemail@example.com
Consultant - Digital Marketing Managerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Financelemail@example.com
Director, Network Operationstfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Sales Operationsbemail@example.com
Senior Embedded Systems Engineerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Software Developer & Consultantcemail@example.com
Head of airGamesbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Development Operations Engineer IIIcemail@example.com
Embedded Systems Developertfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Systems Administratorfemail@example.com
Senior Platform Developergfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Business Developmentmemail@example.com
Director, Business Developmentjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 0N8
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: airG
- Category: Computer software
- Industry: Corporate office
- SIC: 737; 73
- NAICS: 5182; 51
See similar companies
By City Vancouver Small Corporate office in Vancouver Mid-size Corporate office in Vancouver Computer software in Vancouver Small Computer software in Vancouver Mid-size Computer software in Vancouver
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Computer software in British Columbia Small Computer software in British Columbia Mid-size Computer software in British Columbia Small Corporate office in British Columbia Mid-size Corporate office in British Columbia
By Category Computer software Small Computer software Mid-size Computer software
By Industry Corporate office Small Corporate office Mid-size Corporate office Computer software and Corporate office
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2000 SIC: 737 SIC: 73 NAICS: 5182 NAICS: 51 #Software Development & Design #Software
Frequently Asked Questions
airG's headquarters are located at 1200 - 89 West Georgia St Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 0N8.
airG's official website is airg.com
airG's annual revenue is $27.7 M.
airG's SIC: 737; 73
airG's NAICS: 5182; 51.
airG has 139 employees
airG is in the industry of Computer software.