Founded in 1988
Welcome to The AIM Group! You are our honoured guest. So make yourself at home. Browse around our information, discussion board and partnerships. As always, your feedback is much appreciated, so let us know what you think.
- AIM Group has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since AIM Group was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
AIM Group's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President & Co Ownermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Construction (Afghanistan)email@example.com
Chief Financial Officermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Manager, Middle (East)email@example.com
Manager, Human Resourcesgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Operating Officereemail@example.com
Project Management Consultantgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruitment Specialistlemail@example.com
Vice President, Middle & Africa (East)firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, National of Government Affairsjemail@example.com
Business Development Manager, Internationalsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Engineering (Ottawa)email@example.com
Project Controls Specialisthfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: AIM Group
- Category: Management consulting
- Industry: Human Resource Consulting
- SIC: 89; 899
- NAICS: 5419; 541
See similar companies
By City Ottawa Small Human Resource Consulting in Ottawa Mid-size Human Resource Consulting in Ottawa Management consulting in Ottawa Small Management consulting in Ottawa Mid-size Management consulting in Ottawa
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Management consulting in Ontario Small Management consulting in Ontario Mid-size Management consulting in Ontario Small Human Resource Consulting in Ontario Mid-size Human Resource Consulting in Ontario
By Category Management consulting Small Management consulting Mid-size Management consulting
By Industry Human Resource Consulting Small Human Resource Consulting Mid-size Human Resource Consulting Management consulting and Human Resource Consulting
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1988 SIC: 89 SIC: 899 NAICS: 5419 NAICS: 541 #Human Resources & Staffing #Business Services
Frequently Asked Questions
AIM Group's headquarters are located at Ste 126, 130 Albert St Ottawa, Ontario K1P5G4.
AIM Group's official website is theaimgroup.ca
AIM Group's annual revenue is $64.9 M.
AIM Group's SIC: 89; 899
AIM Group's NAICS: 5419; 541.
AIM Group has 2032 employees
AIM Group is in the industry of Management consulting.