A-iPower brings portable power to homeowners, outdoor enthusiasts, and contractors with generators, pressure washers, water pumps, and engines.
- A-i POWER has a strong market share in their industry
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
A-i POWER's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect A-i POWER to Gemini Investors to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 14024 similar Machinery companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.