Founded in 2006
Extreme Networks is a provider of network infrastructure equipment and services for enterprises, data centers, and service providers serving customers of all industries and organizations around the globe. They deliver end to end, cloud driven networkin...
- Aerohive has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Aerohive was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Aerohive's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Wireless Small Wireless Mid-size Wireless
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2006
Frequently Asked Questions
Aerohive's headquarters are located at 1011 McCarthy Boulevard Milpitas, California 95035.
Aerohive's official website is aerohive.com
Aerohive's annual revenue is $1.0 B.
Aerohive has 5000 employees
Aerohive is in the industry of Wireless.