Founded in 1999
AdvancedWare Corporation provides a comprehensive set of Products and Services to companies using IBM's UniVerse, UniData, RedBack or Mits products.
- AdvancedWare Corporation has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since AdvancedWare Corporation was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
AdvancedWare Corporation's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Marketing & Business Development
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Get money for what's next
Sell AdvancedWare Corporation to Kona Equity.