Founded in 2002
Inbound Global Freight, Made Easy. Cloud-based TMS rates, routes, and audits your air and ocean shipments faster, with less people.
- Acuitive Solutions has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Acuitive Solutions was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Acuitive Solutions's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
President & Founderpemail@example.com
Senior Director, Product Developmentrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Operating Officerjemail@example.com
Senior Manager, Implementationscfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Business Development & Planning, Latin Americaeemail@example.com
Director, Supply Chainkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Customer Experiencecemail@example.com
Development Director, Information Technologykfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Acuitive Solutions
- Category: Logistics and supply chain
- Industry: Consultant
- SIC: 73; 737
- NAICS: 511; 541511
See similar companies
By City Charlotte Small Consultant in Charlotte Mid-size Consultant in Charlotte Logistics and supply chain in Charlotte Small Logistics and supply chain in Charlotte Mid-size Logistics and supply chain in Charlotte
By State NC Small companies in NC Logistics and supply chain in NC Small Logistics and supply chain in NC Mid-size Logistics and supply chain in NC Small Consultant in NC Mid-size Consultant in NC
By Category Logistics and supply chain Small Logistics and supply chain Mid-size Logistics and supply chain
By Industry Consultant Small Consultant Mid-size Consultant Logistics and supply chain and Consultant
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2002 SIC: 73 SIC: 737 NAICS: 511 NAICS: 541511 #Software Development & Design #Software
Frequently Asked Questions
Acuitive Solutions's headquarters are located at 11035 Golf Links Dr, Unit 77045 Charlotte, NC 28277.
Acuitive Solutions's official website is acuitivesolutions.com
Acuitive Solutions's annual revenue is $3.9 M.
Acuitive Solutions's SIC: 73; 737
Acuitive Solutions's NAICS: 511; 541511.
Acuitive Solutions has 19 employees
Acuitive Solutions is in the industry of Logistics and supply chain.