Actuonix Motion Devices in Saanichton, British Columbia
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameActuonix Motion Devices
Actuonix designs & manufactures FTC compliant micro linear actuators and linear servos to drive a new generation of compact robots, R/C models & motion-enabled products.
- Actuonix Motion Devices has a strong market share in their industry
- Since Actuonix Motion Devices was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Main Street Capital Corp.
Kona Equity can help connect Actuonix Motion Devices to Main Street Capital Corp. to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 1836 similar Electronic Parts Supplier companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Actuonix Motion Devices
Electronic Parts Supplier