Founded in 1999
Accunet Mortgage helps families find better mortgage deals than banks and national lenders. Compare mortgage options and apply online with Accunet Mortgage.
- Accunet Mortgage has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Accunet Mortgage was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Accunet Mortgage's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
President & Honesty Chief & Officerbemail@example.com
Information Systems Consultantcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Wizard Chiefkemail@example.com
Director, Network Servicessfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President Senior Loan Consultantjemail@example.com
Senior Loan Consultantjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1999 NAICS: 522 NAICS: 522310 #Banking #Finance