Founded in 2002
Global Distributor for the IT Infrastructure, Telecommunications, CATV/Satellite, Audio/Video and Surveillance Markets. We also offer services in product sourcing, Headend Design, HD Video Distribution Design, Structured Cabling and Surveillance Consul...
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- ABItronix LLC has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since ABItronix LLC was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
ABItronix LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect ABItronix LLC to Capitala Group to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 14001 similar Consumer goods companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.