Founded in 1987
McAfee Corp. In 2017, Intel had a strategic deal with TPG Capital and converted Intel Security into a joint venture between both companies called McAfee.
- McAfee has a strong market share in their industry
- Since McAfee was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
McAfee's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Principal Consultant and Instructorsemail@example.com
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 3 Founded in 1987