Founded in 1984
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California.
- Cisco has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Since Cisco was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Cisco's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President & General Manager, Cisco Contact Centerofirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor