Founded in 2009
- 4040group.com has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since 4040group.com was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
4040group.com's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Manager, Social Media & Reputationsfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: 4040group.com
- Industry: Consultant
See similar companies
By City Houston Small Consultant in Houston Mid-size Consultant in Houston
By State TX Small companies in TX Small Consultant in TX Mid-size Consultant in TX
By Industry Consultant Small Consultant Mid-size Consultant
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2009
Frequently Asked Questions
4040group.com's headquarters are located at 1960 W, Ste 535 Houston, TX 77069.
4040group.com's official website is 4040group.com
4040group.com's annual revenue is $4.1 M.
4040group.com has 21 employees