3rd and Lindsley
Founded in 1991
Est. 1991: The premier live music venue of Nashville, TN; home of WRLT Lightning 100 LIVE broadcast #NashvilleSundayNight;
- 3rd and Lindsley has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
3rd and Lindsley's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 581; 58
- NAICS: 72241; 722
See similar companies
By Category Restaurants Small Restaurants Mid-size Restaurants
By Industry Bar Small Bar Mid-size Bar Restaurants and Bar
Firmographic data G Score of 2 Founded in 1991 SIC: 581 SIC: 58 NAICS: 72241 NAICS: 722 #Restaurants #Hospitality
Frequently Asked Questions
3rd and Lindsley's headquarters are located at 818 3rd Ave. S Nashville, TN 37210.
3rd and Lindsley's official website is 3rdandlindsley.com
3rd and Lindsley's annual revenue is $6.4 M.
3rd and Lindsley's SIC: 581; 58
3rd and Lindsley's NAICS: 72241; 722.
3rd and Lindsley has 40 employees
3rd and Lindsley is in the industry of Restaurants.