1st Choice Savings and Credit Union
Founded in 2001
We're the banking alternative for Southern Albertans. We offer products and services that include mortgages, investing, loans, and credit cards.
- 1st Choice Savings and Credit Union has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since 1st Choice Savings and Credit Union was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
1st Choice Savings and Credit Union's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Operating Officercemail@example.com
Financial Service Representativejfirstname.lastname@example.org
Account Manager, Commercial & Agriculturememail@example.com
Vice President, Creditvfirstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Branch Managercemail@example.com
Financial Services Representativepfirstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Service Associatetemail@example.com
Financial Service Representativecfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Business Developmentdemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- NAICS: 523; 52393
See similar companies
By Category Banking Small Banking Mid-size Banking
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2001 NAICS: 523 NAICS: 52393 #Banking #Finance